Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Cake! (a family tradition!)

We have this every Easter for as long as I can remember--
One of those things that reminds me of Mom!
I always loved helping her make it and it is seriously so delicious!


EASTER CAKE

1 box yellow cake mix
2 large cans crushed pineapple (drained well)
1 lrg. pkg vanilla instant pudding
2 C. milk
1- 8oz pkg of cream cheese
1 carton (or a little less) Cool whip
2 C. angel flake coconut
1 bottle Easter sprinkles

Bake cake according to directions- in 2- 9x13s or large jelly roll pan. Bake for 20 min.
When cool, spread drained pineapple over the cake. Mix together pudding, milk, and cream cheese and spread mixture over the pineapple. Then spread the cool whip and top with the coconut and sprinkles. Refrigerate til served. (usually I make in morning so the flavors set in)

No comments: