Thursday, April 15, 2010

An Outback fieldtrip




Yesterday Carter got to go with his preschool on a field trip to the OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE! He was in heaven and loved every minute-- They took them through the kitchen and fridges, showed them a little about Australia and had them hop like kangaroos, and then fed them a yummy lunch and dessert! He even has a little free dinner coupon they gave them -- I think I need to take him on a date so I can eat there too!

2 comments:

marciea casselman said...

Haven't eaten there in a long time. I think you would enjoy it. Their food is good.

L said...

So fun catching up on your blog. You are the cutest family ever, always doing the funnest things. Good thing you blog so I can snag your ideas!!! You are amazing and I want to be like you when I grow up!!