Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MY DEAR FRIEND JOD!






This is my dear friend Jod -- I've been blessed to call her one of my dear "sister friends" for quite some time now -- She has been Aunt Jod to my kids and one in a million in so many ways -- She is getting married and has found the man of her dreams in Steve! They are getting married in May and I get to shoot their wedding and got to do their engagements this past weekend! They are seriously the greatest and I had so much fun with them -- normally I post these pics on my photo blog but thought I'd post them here -- cuz hey--they're like part of the fam to us~! Here are a few favs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for her! You better do my wedding too, or I'm never babysitting your kids again. JK Tell Jody hello for me!

marciea casselman said...

I thought that it was so cool that the little window had their name on it until I realized that you probably put that in. It looks great.