I found the cutest idea for a family movie night on a blog I love and had to try it -- Here's how to do it! (THE ABOVE PIC WAS TAKEN ABOUT A MONTH AGO-- THe first time we tried it ==I wore a goofy hat and glasses a greeted the kids at the door and they had to walk along the lit path into the family room!)
Family Movie Night at HOME - Movie Theater Style!
To make the night even more FUN
and make the kids really wonder what's up . . .
Send dad and the kids out to the car and tell them
they're in for a Big Surprise.
Dad - Get them locked, loaded and ready to go.
Mom, you can hurry and set up the
Homemade Concession Stand
Complete With:
Movie Theater Tickets
Popcorn
Treats and Drinks
You can click below and print them off yourself!
As soon as the concession stand set-up is complete,
head to the car and take a drive around the block.
Pull back into the driveway and announce, "We're Here!"
(That'll get 'em!)
They may look a little confussed at first, but once they see the
Homemade Consession Stand
that's all it will take
YOU are NOW the most POPULAR PARENTS around!
Way to go guys!
Snuggle in for a movie and enjoy the night with your Family.











2 comments:
I guess that would make you the most popular and wonderful parents on the planet. It's great to create some wonderful memories like that with your children.
AAAAAcccckkkkk!!!! this is so cute - I am totally doing this one night this summer!!!! ;)
Post a Comment