Another sign goes up -- We are sad to say -- things happen fast -- We have loved the 6 months we've lived here but I guess we're on to other things -- :( I'll write more later -- still in shock-
That is so funny I finally got a job offer moving back to Australia in 4 weeks, will be back to Ut in July before I graduate and possibly get married. Talk about a whirlwind…maybe we should compare notes. Oh I think you should come visit this time.
Yeah, I'm hoping it's an April Fool's thing too! I do remember your story about moving Ryan's car out of the garage and making him think it was stolen.... one of my favorite stories ever. :)
Its a good thing I know you so well and realized the posting was probably yet another April Fools! Dad got me too. . . he told me there had been a 7.9 earthquake in Utah along the Wasatch Fault. Now that was believable!
7 comments:
Come to California!!!
Uh, uh. Things really do happen fast. So interested to hear what is going on.
This better be an April Fools!!!
That is so funny I finally got a job offer moving back to Australia in 4 weeks, will be back to Ut in July before I graduate and possibly get married. Talk about a whirlwind…maybe we should compare notes. Oh I think you should come visit this time.
HILARIOUS ... you totally had me!!!!
Yeah, I'm hoping it's an April Fool's thing too! I do remember your story about moving Ryan's car out of the garage and making him think it was stolen.... one of my favorite stories ever. :)
Its a good thing I know you so well and realized the posting was probably yet another April Fools! Dad got me too. . . he told me there had been a 7.9 earthquake in Utah along the Wasatch Fault. Now that was believable!
Post a Comment