Mikelle brought a pic of herself and one of Aubs as babies in the other day and was putting them on either side of Gracie's head! It was so cute and so funny! Who do you think she resembles more???
I didn't know Carter or Aubrey as babies, but when I see pictures of Gracie I always think it's a baby picture of Mikelle!! Then I remember that you have a new baby! The resemblance is CRAZY!! :)
3 comments:
My vote is for Aubrey...look at those cheeks! Beautiful babies, all three of them :o)
I didn't know Carter or Aubrey as babies, but when I see pictures of Gracie I always think it's a baby picture of Mikelle!! Then I remember that you have a new baby! The resemblance is CRAZY!! :)
I don't know who is who but the baby on the right looks more like Grace?
Post a Comment