We celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on Oct. 7th and brought home our new baby -- We couldn't think of a better gift for 10 great years than to bring home a new baby! Our wedding day is a day I will truly never forget and remember feeling how blessed I was to be marrying such an amazing man and the past 10 years he has only shown me more and more how amazing he is. I am so grateful to have him as my best friend, the best daddy ever to our kids, a wonderful provider, and a truly humble, talented, smart, service oriented, funny, musical guy! I love you RY and can't wait for all the years ahead! Happy Anniversary!
We'll go out to dinner in a month or so! :)
We'll go out to dinner in a month or so! :)

2 comments:
You have had an extremely busy summer and especially fall. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. We spent our 10th anniversary in Denver on a buying trip that Boyd had.
You guys were so "Made for Each Other" ... two of the nicest, genuine good people ... you deserve each other and we are just lucky to know you all!!! ;)
Happy Anniversary and Happy Baby - she is Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment