Okay, Can I help it??? Of course before she was even born I've been thinking and dreaming about taking her pictures! Every prop I've found over the past couple years, every new pose I discover, I think of doing that with our own baby--and this weekend I was finally able to! It was so much fun and she was the best little sport! I think I went a little too crazy, but hey! It ended up being a prolonged photo shoot with many feeding, nap breaks in between and lots of help from Daddy! Now, it's just deciding on what to use for her announcement! I can't believe she is already over a week old! She is so good and even giving us good stretches at night! We love having little Gracie in our family! Here are a few of our favorites!
I Do Now
1 week ago

5 comments:
Of course you can't help yourself! If you didn't take pics of your own baby, it would be a shame. She was a perfect baby for such sweet pictures. You did a great job!
She is beautiful. I love all of your pictures. Congratulations!
Congratulations, Amy! Grace is so precious... what a beautiful baby girl!! I'm so happy for you and your entire family. love and hugs! Jenn
Holy smokes, Amy! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I completely LOVE her name, too! And goodness, if I was even half-way as good of a photographer as you, I'd go completely ballistic taking pictures of my kids! Seriously, congratulations!!!
I love the picture of her being held up in the air with that headband.
These are fabulous shots.
Good job, Amy!
Post a Comment