Saturday, October 17, 2009

H1N1 vaccine = One happy Mommy!


Today my only priority was getting to the Bountiful Regional center to get the kids and myself our vaccinations for the swine flu! And WE DID IT!!! Ry stayed home with the baby and the kids and I left early to try and beat the crowds. We pulled through McDonalds and then headed over. HOLY COW! Or should I should say HOLY SWINE there were a TON of people there! It ended up taking us 2 hours in line but we did it and the kids did so well. The line actually wrapped around the Regional center twice and I heard that later it even wrapped 3 times! We were really debating on whether we should do it or not, but with a newborn at home -- I had to do it- It was a beautiful Fall day and the weather was so nice! Feels good to check that one off my list!

3 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

Amy, you crack me up...."Holy swine!" Adam was there yesterday too....sounds like it was pretty crazy!

iamwonderwoman said...

That vaccine would have come in handy last week...Sophie was really sick last week with it. Not fun to deal with!!! Flagstaff has been hit hard with the H1N1 virus.

marciea casselman said...

Congratulations on your vaccinations. I heard about the Regional Center deal...after the fact.
I don't know that I would have had time to wait in line for 2 hours but I guess it's not that much time in comparison to being sick for a week.