As some of you know, My mom was the biggest lady bug freak ever! She loved anything lady bug and started collecting things way back. As my brothers and I started having kids, we had a whole bunch of girls and no boys for quite a while! She made her grandma sleep over visits into what she called, "Lady Bug Club!" The sent cute little invitations, and when the girls got to Grandma's it was everything lady bug! Dinner with a lady bug theme, watching movies like Bugs Life, doing cute crafts, and for breakfast the next morning-- Lady bug pancakes (pancake batter with red food coloring and chocolate chips!) As the boys came, she made a bumblebee club for them! Always a treat and something we miss so much -- Our lady bug grandma! So when my friend Trish made me a lady bug hat for Gracie, I had to put it to good use and take advantage of the time that she'll let me mold and play with her through a few more newborn shoots. So for you Mom, here is you littlest lady bug club member!
I Do Now
1 week ago

4 comments:
Oh - that just brings tears to my eyes! How sweet!
You had a beautiful mom! You have a beautiful friend in Trish! Your baby is precious! Thanks for sharing, Amy.
I love the cute little hats that Trish has made. She is an awesome knitter. I went to her house one day and showed her some patterns and I have seen some of the work she has done from them.
She is so cute Amy. You are so talented and blessed to have the ability to take such amazing pictures that will last you a lifetime of memories.
Post a Comment