Friday, May 8, 2009

A few more from our Utah trip

Got to be there for Sofia's baptism!



Had dinner with best of buddies -- Brimhalls and Lotts-
This one one of Trish's famous appetizers!




Had lots of fun with cousins -- Jakers and Rylee





Went 4 wheelin at G& Gs


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You came to Utah and didn't stop to say hello...I'm very disappointed! But I'm sure you were busy so you're off the hook as long as you let me know when you're coming out next so I can see you guys! Tell everyone hi!

marciea casselman said...

Was this the same trip that you came for Women's Conference? I know that we were so close to you in your neck of the woods but we did actually fly and we didn't have time to drop by. Not that we didn't think of you and your proximity but it just didn't work.
Sorry!!
We'll see you another time.