It's the first day of Spring break today and my friend Steph and I took our kiddos hiking in Sedona at Red Rock State Park! It could not have been more beautiful! We toured the Visitor's Center, the kids earned their Junior ranger badges, we had a picnic lunch, played by the river, and even saw a rattle snake! Thank goodness it was behind a wall and far enough away that we dared to get close! It was a great first day of SPring break and I loved having time with the kids that I usually don't get when they're at school! Tomorrow we're doing a St. Patty's party and are hoping to go camping the end of the week! Happy Spring everyone!
I Do Now
1 week ago
2 comments:
How do you have the energy to do all of these fun things? It is wonderful so that your kids will have lots of great memories!
I thought that snake was out in the wild and I couldn't believe that you actually saw one that big. Scary!!
I hate snakes. That looks like a big one. I am glad you had fun. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment