Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S!




Today was a fun day at the Patterson house- We love St. Patty's Day! We got up and had green eggs and ham (bacon) :) Then went to a fun preschool St. Pat's party that Mikelle and Aubs were invited to as well! They got to go on a fun treasure hunt, have snacks from all the colors of the rainbow, and found a pot of gold hidden by a leperchaun! Then tonight we had split pea soup, homemade green bread, and our favorite dessert! The highlight of the night was our cute little concert -- the kids danced for us to Lord of the Dance and they were a hit! A fun night at the St. Patterson's !

3 comments:

UtahJenny said...

Yummy!!! :)

Karen and Adam said...

OH my word, you guys are the cutest family, Amy! That little Carter looks like Ryan so much! I think I'm gonna have to try that shamrock-float...yum!

marciea casselman said...

What a fun day for your family. I have to admit that I forgot that it was St. Patrick's day and even forgot to wear green. Maybe I'll do better next year.