Today was the kid's primary party! The first time all 3 of them got to go and they loved it! Ry and I had a whole hour and a half to ourselves to clean the garage! So nice and they loved every minute! Carter loves being in SUNBEAMS and I just love walking past the door and seeing him sitting in Primary like such a big boy. And Aubs loves CTR and wearing her ring. Her favorite thing is singing and loves Sis. West -- our wonderful chorister. And Kel is also loving primary -- Tomorrow night is the "Great to be 8 Fireside" and she is counting the days til her baptism --(April 11th!) We are so pleased with them and love seeing them learn and grow!
I Do Now
1 week ago
1 comment:
Nooooooooooo! Carter can't be a Sunbeam!! Although I have to remember that you and my sister Rose were due at similar times and you had your baby before her. Her little girl started Sunbeams this year so it would stand to reason that Carter would as well.
It wasn't so long ago that I was sending Kalie to Sunbeams. She couldn't wait. All of my children loved Primary.
Post a Comment