The girls got American Girls for Christmas and can I just say, "Sooo worth it!" Thanks Santa! They love them so much and have been taking care of them so well. They set them up little rooms in their closet and dress them up like each other as much as they can -- They're even having an American doll play date/Tea party this week and can't wait-- I love that Mikelle is at the age that she still loves dolls and has enjoyed the historical aspect of the dolls and enjoys reading the books that go along with them. It's a great thing!
I Do Now
1 week ago

1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! Yes, every girl should have an American Girls doll. Kalie wanted Kirsten and played with her tons. Kirsten is in need of the doll hospital for a new head of hair. :) Also my creative sister made all kinds of clothes for Kirsten, such a fun thing.
Alyssa got a doll that looks like her: brown eyes and brown hair. She didn't get as much play time but she has some wonderful clothes........
Post a Comment