Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Day

We had a fun Easter morning and these cuties were so fun!

We went to church and had a great Sunday- Ry is the choir director and did such a great job with the Easter Program- I sang with the choir too so Mom and Dad P. came to hear and sit with the kids. I love church on Easter and it was truly and uplifting day! Gracie had a little snooze on the couch when we got home and then we left for Mom and Dad P.s for Easter dinner!

The family under one of my favorite trees! The flowering cherry tree!

A quick snap I got just in time and didn't even realize how Easter appropriate it was til I was editing- I love the light and the Christus right above them :)

many of the Easter joys!

and how cute is he?! Such a fun little buddy!

We had an Easter egg hunt and in the eggs were each of our favorite things about Easter! Family, resurrection, atonement, traditions, etc. It was a neat way to celebrate Easter and the kids loved it too!

Mikelle found Gracie's scribbled on paper and read it: Grateful for my sister Mikelle :)

Two cute cousins reading their notes

Cheezy bunny


What's missing? Two teeth! One in each mouth!

little goofy boys!

Cool buunies!

These two look so related! :)

No comments: