My friend Elisha Snow (elishasnow.com) took our family pics this year and she just brought over the CD! I can't tell you what a challenge it is as a photographer to find someone to take your own family! It's been almost 5 years since we replaced the big one on our wall and a couple since we had a nice family shot done -- She is WONDERFUL and I couldn't be happier with the results -- Elisha-- you are the BEST! Thanks again for so many fun shots and capturing our family and the personality of our family!









3 comments:
What a beautiful family! We love you all so much!!!
I do like those pictures. I really like you taking our family pics. So, I probably will be calling you soon. We have a new grandbaby and Court going on a mission.
I wish we were neighbors ... I think our kids would play together all of the time ... they look so similar! And the photos are great - I am glad you found photographer since you can't use our favorite!!! ha ha Anyhow, just looked over your little bloggy and had a good laugh - love the skunk story!
Post a Comment