It is yummy bread! Do you have it coming out of your ears yet??? I managed to do the impossible, I killed 2 of my 3 zucchini plants. And the one I have left is just now deciding maybe it will give me a zucchini. If you want to get rid of any of yours give me a call. My sister says if I buy it from the store, I have no friends...
1 comment:
It is yummy bread!
Do you have it coming out of your ears yet???
I managed to do the impossible, I killed 2 of my 3 zucchini plants. And the one I have left is just now deciding maybe it will give me a zucchini. If you want to get rid of any of yours give me a call. My sister says if I buy it from the store, I have no friends...
Post a Comment