Sunday, June 27, 2010

funny boy!


I keep telling myself to write down all the cute things Carter says and I saw this pic and had to laugh out loud! He is such a cute, funny, crazy kid and SERIOUSLY says something every day that I just die over. Here are a few:

As I was shopping in the grocery store....Mom, Did Jesus make humans , like, uh.... for a craft?

Another day in the store he was telling me all the things he wanted me to buy. I would tell him "not today honey" He was getting more persistent and I finally told him We really couldn't get this certain thing he wanted. He looked at me and said, "Mom, you're kind of like a witch but your skin's not green!"

Is God's middle name Patterson?

Tonight when he said his prayers he said, "In the name of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Amen"

"Cupid is Stupid in Spanish!"

Our kids love making up songs and singing in the car-- they also love talking about Lagoon and the rides they want to go on when we go. One day we were passing it on the freeway and Carter started to sing...."I'm goin' on a Wicked ride with Jesus" I burst out laughing and almost crashed! I'm thinkin' about selling the lyrics to some rock band!

3 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

OH my word... I can't stop laughing! I'm going to wake up my entire family....

marciea casselman said...

It sounds like his mind is going a hundred miles a minute. Love those creative thoughts that are coming out of his mouth.

Mom and Daddio Nash said...

Carter is a hoot and a half! He is so funny. I know you will appreciate this one from my grandsweetie Hannah: "I have a hard time sleeping at night because my belly is empty and my mind is full."