Tuesday we had a family B-day party for Aub's B-day (a day early) We went to the park and had pizza and played ball! It was so much fun and we had such a great night being together!
My favorite is the texting lesson for grandpa. I am like a dinosaur when it comes to texting but I have finally figured it out, even if I'm really slow. However, I LOVE texting!!!
Hey, I found your blog, I will send you an invite to mine, yours is so cute, and your welcome home pics just got me so excited for my parents to come home.
2 comments:
My favorite is the texting lesson for grandpa. I am like a dinosaur when it comes to texting but I have finally figured it out, even if I'm really slow.
However, I LOVE texting!!!
Hey, I found your blog, I will send you an invite to mine, yours is so cute, and your welcome home pics just got me so excited for my parents to come home.
Post a Comment