Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BYU Women's Conference




I got to go down to Women's Conference for 2 days and be with my Flagstaff girlfriends! It was such an amazing time to say the least! We heard the greatest talks from Sis. Beck, Mary Ellen Emmonds, Pres. and Sis. Hales and many more amazing people! I felt so uplifted and a much needed rejuvination! We got to meet Hilary Weeks who is the amazing singer/entertainer every year. She is friends and lived next to one of the gals I know from Flag! And I got books and treats for the kids at the BYU Bookstore and stood in line forever to get the Fablehaven books signed for Kels -- Rosie stayed with the kids Thursday and then Ry took off Fri. He was the best hubby ever and even when I called to say I may come home early Fri. he told me he had already gone to the store, bought dinner to make and a movie and they were all set and not to come home til I had been to dinner with all of them! WHAT A GUY!!! I love him dearly and am so glad to have been able to go! Thanks Flag gals for a great time-- I love ya!

1 comment:

marciea casselman said...

Love the tulips. I'm glad you got to go. I've never been but I've heard it's fun and uplifting.
We listened to Sister Beck at our Regional Conference on Sunday. She is amazing.