It's so nice to be back and close to family so we can enjoy nights like these. Went to Dad's and BBQd! Flank Steak, baked beans, potato salad, and strawberry shortcake! And eating outside made it even more wonderful! In the same yard I grew up in-- Earlier that day Kels helped me get Gracie ready for church and I put on her dress and told her that it was the same dress she once wore. Then I realized we had a pic of her in it sitting in my parent's yard in one of their chairs! So of course, I had to take advantage of that! Take a look!
I Do Now
1 week ago
1 comment:
Love the picture of Ryan because that is how we are all feeling about now. And I think it's great that you have those matching pictures of your daughters in your dad's yard.
Post a Comment