Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Kels!

Today was Kel's B-day! The big #9! We made her breakfast in bed (Fried eggs-- her fav!) She was in heaven!


Then right after school we went to a birthday party at the Lion House! She has always always wanted to do it! The only bummer to her was that she had to limit it 10 friends. She had two cousins, her little sis and even Great Grandma O! She was darling and so excited to have them all there! They were so cute to her there -- We had the whole LION HOUSE to ourselves even! They took the gals on a tour, they all wore bonnets, they learned how to pull taffy, learned lots of great history of SLC and Brigham Young, had a tea party, cake and ice cream and presents!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was always my favorite place to go for birthday parties, Pulling taffy there is so much fun! Tell her happy birthday for me! Love you Kel!

Kisha Atkin said...

Howdy! I sure hope you don't mind that I pop in and check to see what you all are up to every now and then! I get lost in your amazing photos! what a cool thing to post a pic everyday. I loved the one a while back about canning and your mom. My handwritten recipes from my mother are so dear to me! It was a 'warm fuzzy' to read about :)
Take care,
Kisha, Chris and James

marciea casselman said...

What an excellent place for a birthday party! Kalie went there once with a friend. I actually never did that. Good for you.