Friday, February 5, 2010

4 months!




Another month older and cuter! Gracie has been getting so much fun and still so good! She even had a little cold and cough this past week and has been such a good little sport and still so pleasant. Except for when I leave -- I had to do a couple things this past week and got her down for the night only to have her wake up and scream when I left and daddy came in to soothe her back to sleep. She is getting a little attached but I love it still! She is smiling, cooing, laughing, sqwacking, and has even rolled onto her tummy a couple times. She is just a joy and such a fun baby! Happy 4 months baby girl!

3 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

SO Cute!

marciea casselman said...

She is growing so fast and is such a cute little baby.
Attachment is a whole different story. I had one child who had severe attachment problems. From birth. She cried when other people held her besides me even as a newborn. Fortunately for all of us, she is a very well adjusted adult. Thank goodness. :)

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

adorable i want one soooooooo bad:)