Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mikelle's ears!

So Kel has been begging us for FOREVER to get her ears pierced -- We have said after she is 8 -- It used to be 12 but we had to give in after a while. Her buddy Cali has hers done and talked her into not being scared and just going for it! We had told her that we would do it before Christmas and tonight seemed like a good time to just go do it! We took Cali and little sis. Aubs along to literally hold her hand and well, here's the process!



hold my hand!!!

Is it over yet?


I love them!!!!


Pretty cute ears!

1 comment:

marciea casselman said...

Alyssa got hers done when she was 13. We had told her 12 and then she kind of went through a tom-boy faze. Thank heavens that wore off and now she is a girl again.
I love earrings and finding cool ones for her and myself. We just got back from Mexico and we found a gorgeous pair for Alyssa made of sterling silver.
I want them for myself...