
Our tradition with my side of the family is Cheese fondue --- Every ChristmasEve for as long as I can remember! Then a cousin gift exchange and as adults we did a gift exchange playing the white elephant game! So fun! We got together the 23rd at Brent and Shelli's and had such a great time! My family has fallen in love with Ryan's Grandma O. so they invited her too and we had such a good time!

On Christmas Eve we had Andy, Kelly, RY and Jake come for Ry's family traditional Christmas Eve dinner-- Mexican! We had great night too and sure missed our Grandma and Grandpa who are serving in Zambia! Looking forward to next year!

Christmas Eve PJs!

A little Christmas story before bed!

One of Carter's favorite gifts (had it on ALL day!)

Gracie's first Christmas!

My parents kept my doll house all packed up and beautiful for the past 30 years! I decided it was the perfect year to give it to our girls! They were in heaven and even Carter loves playing with it!

Cherished gifts from G&G in Zambia!
1 comment:
Can I say how much I LOVE that picture of Grace on the chair. Love, love, love it.
Post a Comment