Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Lion House tradition





Ever since I was a little girl, my Dad and I have gone to the Lion House on a Daddy daughter lunch with his group -- The Sons of Pioneers. Now he takes his daughters-in-law and granddaughters too! It's so much fun and something I've really missed since we were in AZ. Today we got to go and the girls loved getting out of school and having a date with Grandpa! There's just nothing like downtown SLC and the temple grounds with all the beautiful flowers. It was a delicious lunch and just great to be together!

1 comment:

marciea casselman said...

That is such a great idea. I love traditions like that. My mother takes all of my sisters and sister-in-laws to Gardiner Village for lunch and shopping and then we go to the Women's Conference that evening. We all look forward to it every year. It's coming in only 2 weeks from Saturday!!