Monday, August 3, 2009

Little swimmers!


We officially have three little swimmers! The kids and I went to the pool again today -- Carter has been opening his eyes under water so much that his eyes were getting so red-- So we went and got them all goggles today and they love 'em! We have probably never swam so much in one summer as we have this one - Mikelle has quite the tan to prove it and they have been loving every minute!

3 comments:

UtahJenny said...

Do you have a pool where you live? We would be swimming every day if we did!!! Anyhow, I'll be calling you as soon as we get our car sold ... we have some $$$ tied up in that, I hope my baby doesn't get too old before then!!! UGH!

marciea casselman said...

It's funny that you talk about being a boring mom because you're pregnant and yet your summer has been ultra eventful! Your kids are having a blast and it looks like you are too.

The Sauls said...

Miss ya girlie! I know life is good! How you gonna take my family pictures all the way from Utah? lol love ya!