Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of school!!!


Today was the first day of school and the kids (and I) were in heaven! The girls started in the school by our new home and they love it! They have darling teachers and their principal is wonderful! We couldn't be happier -- And one the first calls I made from Flag once I knew we were moving was to my good friend Jennifer Young. She and her husband run the greatest preschool in Kaysville. Both Mikelle and Aubrey went there and it seriously is the best! They had a spot for Carter and he got to go meet them today and check out the school. He ran right in and was ready for me to leave him for the day -- Too bad it was just a quick visit -- Next week we start for real and he can't wait! It was a great first day for all 3 of them!

3 comments:

L said...

Yeah ! I am so glad you found a house. Sorry I didn't get back to you. By the time I got your msg, it was time for FHE and now it is 9:30. We'll chat soon because we for sure want to get together.


Question, how do you add words to your collages? You do them in picassa, right? I can do the collage, but can't figure out how to add words?

The kids look great...I hope they continue to enjoy their new school!

iamwonderwoman said...

I'm so glad you were able to find a home and know where your kids were going to go to school. I can't wait to see pictures of the new house. Miss you!!!

marciea casselman said...

The first day of school is always an adventure for everyone.
I have heard about Jennifer Young's preschool. She sort of replaced Court's preschool teacher, Miss Barbara. They run a very similar program. It is such a great thing for these little children.