Yesterday we took the kids out to our dear friend's home in Mountainaire! The Wests have been good friends from minute one here in Flag. Rhonda and I served in YW together when I first moved in and then she was released a short time later and I got to stay in with her FOUR wonderful daughters who our family just loves to death! For camp this year we had a dinner and auction. The West gals auctioned off a four hour babysitting trip with horseback riding, swimming, quads and more. Well Ry hopped on that one and we won it! We took them up on it on Tuesday and the kids had such a fun day. Then they had all of us over in the evening for a BBQ and we had such a great night! They gave us a cute hanging quote for our wall and I just love the saying. It says, "TODAY'S TEST IS TOMORROW'S TESTIMONY!" I think that will be our new theme! So true -so true! This little journey we are embarking on is so scary and so much unknown -- But we are growing (physically as well as spiritually) and know that we're being guided! Thank you West family for the fun day and night! We love you!!!
I Do Now
1 week ago

1 comment:
That sounds like a fun idea. I'm sure your children loved the entire experience as well as you and Ryan.
Post a Comment