Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A new dog????



This is a before and after picture of Nana before we took her to the groomers. I specifically asked them to cut her body shorter but to leave her cute bushy face. I dropped her off and Ry picked her up --They brought her out and asked if this was his dog-- He looked at her and said"I'm not quite sure!" He got home with her and the kids were dying laughing! Carter said, "Mom--She got squished like playdoh!" It is her but I think we will not be revisiting that particular groomers again! It'll take a while to grow out but in the mean time -- she'll be easier to keep clean!

1 comment:

marciea casselman said...

That is the funniest post I have read in a long time. Your dog DOES look completely different. I love how Ryan said, "I'm not quite sure."
Fortunately, their fur does grow back........