So April Fools is literally one of my favorite days EVER!!! Evey year I have way too much fun! Probably my favorite year was the year I drove both our cars out of our open garage and up around the corner while RY was in the shower -- WE had been having problems with our garage door going up because someone else had the same frequency -- Well, I hopped on the opportunity since he was so worried about it -- He came down, had breakfast, grabbed his lunch and then went down to go through the door into the garage to get into his car -- I was just waiting to see what he'd do seeing a wide open garage with cars and other things GONE! He did just as I thought and completely screamed!!!! I ran down and played along for as long as I could and then lost it laughing! What a mean wife I am!!! Some years, I try so hard but just can't get him--SO..... this year Mikelle was right in it with me and she wanted to do something first thing -- SHe's had all sorts of interesting homework assignments lately so we thought we could try the old quarter trick with him and say we all had to do it for an experiment to see how strait prople can roll quarters down their face -- WE all had a quarter (Ry's was of course the only one that we had rubbed the edges with penicil) Sure enough he fell for it! So here is his cute face --
Then I had to make abatch of my favorite brownies that have a special ingredient! SPONGE! My buddy Laura got me so bad a few years ago with these and I have been making them ever since! Just cute up new (of course) sponges, dip in brownie batter, bake, then cut edges and you're done! Now I just have to decide who to take them to! More of the fun begins!!!!
I Do Now
1 week ago
9 comments:
You are HILARIOUS! I wish I could be that creative. Maybe I will try the sponges! Lindee just made me a PB&J with toothpaste in it!
That is hilarious. I can really imagine Ryan being so upset with your missing cars. I am glad he is such a good sport.
You are EVIL! I LOVE IT!!! I dyed my co-workers coffee blue. It was awesome to see his blue tips/teeth/tongue for the next few hours!
Cute, innocent Amy! I am laughing so hard at this blog! That car trick you pulled on Ryan is the coolest thing I've ever heard!! I think the most creative thing I've ever done is rubber-band the sprayer on the faucet to spray Adam. But that normally back-fired and I'd spray my face the next morning. I'm totally going to try the brownie trick! :)
That is so funny! I wish I would have been there to see Ryan's face.
We miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, that is so fun. The biggest joke that ever happened to us was when Brock decided to come to earth 10 days early on April Fool's Day. His birthday is easily remembered by people. One year we made him a sponge cake and had him cut the cake. It bounced instead of cutting. Fun times!
I didn't do anything yesterday...we just had a regular day.
The car thing was wonderful ... what a great trick!
Hey, we'll be driving through your town next week ... we'll honk as we go by!!! :) We are going to the south rim and then down to Phoenix for a few days - YAY! Can't wait to see the sun!
Amy - I loved checking out your blog. I'll definitely add it to my google reader. So fun. And you are a great photographer! I hope you get the invite to mine...although, I am not quite the blogger you are!
I did an April Fools trick this year, but it kind of went a little overboard. I told some of my family in WA that I was having TWINS!! And one of my sisters believed me and started calling EVERYONE!!! I had to make some phone calls the next day and tell them it was just an April Fool's joke!! (Won't be doing that again)
Post a Comment