Oh happy day! This is the nifty little present that I got in the mail today!!! My blog book of all my blog post in 2008! 178 pages of our year of 2008 bound into a hard cover book! My dear buddies Lichelle and Misti turned me on to them -- Them being blurb.com. They slurp up your whole blog and then you can format it with whatever font, text, color, picture arrangements you want -- and for a steal!!! This is the whole reason that I blog so much because it truly is our family journal/scrapbook. I love it! We sat down as a family and looked through it tonight and had a blast -- Even RY was totally impressed and loved it!
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
3 comments:
By the way, the book looks FABULOUS!
I started for that same reason, then my SIL told me yesterday that blurb isn't doing blog books anymore ... looks like I need to do some research!!!
It looks wonderful and I really want one, too!!!
Love the Book, I need to do that. Now if I could just find the time!
Post a Comment