This past weekend my Dad and Rosie were in Tucson so we went to stay with them. Rosie's sister Evey lives there and takes care of Rosie's 93 yr. old Mom. They had to leave town so Rosie and Dad went down to stay and we were invited to stay the weekend. Evey's husband is a HUGE antique collector and also restores old cars -- For those who don't know -- I am a HUGE antique freak so I was in total heaven! Here are a few snaps of things around their garage! Also, some more of our trip in the following posts! So much fun!!!
I Do Now
1 week ago
2 comments:
I love your pictures - they are beautiful!!!!
This is their GARAGE?!! How amazing! And isn't Tucson just the greatest place ever? We visited there once and absolutely loved it. My favorite are the sajuaro (sp?) cactus.
Fun times
Post a Comment