The first pic is a wall in our kitchen that hold a wreath and is right by our kitchen table. Well, I was up bathing the kids and Carter was supposedly down finishing dinner..... I heard him crying for me and kept calling to him to come up -- Finally, I went down to see why he wasn't coming. Hence, the second picture. Just one more of his busy little stunts. Hence, the third picture, the perfect shirt for him! I truly do feel like we're in time out all day but I know that we just need to keep being consistent and I pray it will work. I'm actually grateful that he's so busy and into everything -- I'd probably worry if he wasn't! Love you buddy!
I Do Now
1 week ago
2 comments:
Oh Amy! That is so dang funny! I just can't get over the fact that he's...big! He's not a baby! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but wow! (It's Karen Jensen, by the way. I commented on your SNL clip a few days back.) It's probably not fair to peek at your family if you can't peek at mine. I just sent you an invite. :)
No, not sweet baby Carter!! Sometimes the mischief that our kids get into is worth the picture because it is so funny.
Post a Comment