This is one of my new favorite things I thought I'd pass along!
My friend Misti gave me this book for Christmas
and I love it! The idea is to freeze dinners ahead of
time so that you just need to pull them out the day of
and you're done! So now we are getting together every month or
two and three of us prepare all the meals and then we're
done! We got together this week and prepared meals for 3 hours
and we each left with 12 meals a piece! And they are yummy
too! So much fun to do with friends and I even think it's a
very economical way to do it too!
My friend Misti gave me this book for Christmas
and I love it! The idea is to freeze dinners ahead of
time so that you just need to pull them out the day of
and you're done! So now we are getting together every month or
two and three of us prepare all the meals and then we're
done! We got together this week and prepared meals for 3 hours
and we each left with 12 meals a piece! And they are yummy
too! So much fun to do with friends and I even think it's a
very economical way to do it too!

1 comment:
OK, this is the best idea yet... I'm going to have to get this cookbook for myself. I hope you guys are loving Arizona, we're thinking about heading down there ourselves!
Post a Comment