Sunday, February 3, 2008

Miracles at Nursery

I dropped Carter off at the Church Nursery today for the first time since he broke his foot. Carter lives for Nursery. I explained to the Nursery leader that Carter would be crawling. When I came back two hours later to my surprise Carter was standing up and dancing to music while catching bubbles. It's a miracle, He's been healed by our Nursery! (Wish us luck keeping him off his foot for the next week).

It's been snowing all day. We all had to drive to Church in our small 4x4 Subaru instead of the Mini-Van (the plow drivers must be watching the Super Bowl). We shoveled 3 times. The sides of our driveway looks like the Himalayas, causing me to yodel.

For dinner, we cooked on our newly-used Grill, kindly given to us by my sister, Gracia. I cooked in the garage with the garage door open to keep the blizzard away. It was delicious. Thank you Gracia!

Stepping back in time now: Yesterday we attended a Baptism for one of Mikelle's friends. The kids really enjoyed watching the baptism near the edge. Carter kept saying "Bubble Bath!" After the baptism, Carter and I spent the remainder of the program role-playing "night-night" in the Nursery and playing with a most incredible bubble machine. Amy tells me the program was a wonderful. Afterwards we came back home and watched the remainder of President Hinkley's Funeral. Mikelle has especially tender feelings about President Hinkley. We all spent a few minutes here and there tearing up thinking of all the wonderful memories we have of him throughout our lives. He signed both Amy's and my mission calls. Amy and I topped the night off with a date to Granny's (the Restaurant).

It's howling 50 mph outside and the kid's school has already been canceled tomorrow. What a storm!

No comments: